SAP Fiori Apps Packaged under our Product Frigate
We have packaged our custom apps in a package named as 'Frigate'. These apps are applicable to ECC and S4HANA customers. AIRDIT has analysed SAP's future plan of Fiori Apps release and accordingly came up with the apps. We make sure that Apps does not become redundant after moving to S4HANA. We include many features in our apps which are still not available with other Fiori development partners.
Fiori Apps available for All SAP Modules
- Custom Fiori Apps in areas of Logistics, Procurement, Sales, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Project Systems, HR, Finance
- AIRDIT helps you to streamline your Master data with its Master Data Apps. We have transactions available in Fiori for all modules.
- Ready Made Dashboards/ Reports are available for all core modules.
- Applicable for ECC, Suite on HANA & S4 HANA Customers
- Apps complements existing SAP standard apps
- Our innovations such as push notifications, offline capability are available on demand
- Full support during your migration journey to HANA or S4HANA
Whenever Enterprise business team approaches IT team for better visualization, mobility needs, IT team has tons of options available in market. This happens once you are using SAP or Non SAP ERP for your business processes. However if you are a SAP customer, SAP Fiori is the best bet for you for your Mobility, Analytics, Transnactional and Workflow requirements. Please look into below points which clearly provide us reasons to go for SAP Fiori.
- Inline with SAP’s vision of User Interface
- SAP Fiori is in use since last 8 years and got much stability now
- SAP Supported UI/ Future updates will enable rich User Experience
- No need to keep Android, IOS developers for UI support
- No External Integration Tool required
- Single tool to address your Workflow, Transactional and Analytics(Reports/ Dashboards) needs
- Label printing and bar code scanning possible wherever applicable
- Minimum Infra Requirement
- Future support cost will be lesser
- Uniformity across organization in terms of usages
- Notification possibilities: SMS, Email, browser, push and whatsapp(third party api) notifications